Image Map

July 9, 2016

Dropping Some Thoughts!


Tonight I'm just dropping a quick blog post!  It has been a crazy week with an even crazier week next week!  I'm heading off to the Teachers Pay Teachers Conference in Orlando so I figured I'd just share some things I'm really excited about!  Here they are!

1.  I'm really excited to meet other people.  So far I've been going this alone, with some discussion and help from a few people I know.  I just don't know other sellers.  To be honest, the Seller's Forum overwhelms me.  With just the few groups I've joined this last week or so, I've made a few connections to get ready for next week.  And, suddenly, I'm feeling the way others talk about networking-and I haven't even gotten there yet!

2.  I can't wait to attend the sessions!  I've picked a number of sessions that I feel are geared towards where I'm at right now.  It will help me take the next step I need to grow my business.  Here are a couple of classes I'm taking: Product Planning from A-Z and Stay Relevant and Build a Long-Term Brand!  I'm ready to learn!

3. Finding a "tribe".  I've joined a "tribe" of teachers, but it is more of a discussion group.  I'm looking to find a group of people who can build a business together!  I'm totally excited about this one!

4.  Meet-Ups!  I am excited and petrified all at the same time-the same time!  I am ok with socializing with others, but I'm not the type to walk up and just start talking.  But I'm going to try my best!  The scariest thing-I kinda made a Meet-Up!  I suggested Hotel Hopping and the next thing I know, we've got a group going!  And it's going to be a fun time!! It's Disney after all!  

So, that just gives you a basic ideas of where I'm at right now, with this crazy thing!  I'm going to be sharing out with you and letting you know the ins and outs of the event ! I'm totally excited!  


 P.S. Watch for a contest coming soon!  You're going to LOVE it!

No comments: